Australia via Instagram (Part One) - November 2nd to 5th
In this installment of Life via Instagram I’ll try to clear up a case of the Monday blues by reminiscing about my recent trip to beautiful Australia. In Australia I got to attend the Melbourne Cup, wear some larger-than-life hats, and ride in a helicopter for the first time!
- So excited to be in Melbourne for the Melbourne Cup. Thanks for the amazing view, Flemington VRC!
- Woke up in Melbourne this morning to this cover on the Herald Sun!
- Behind-the-scenes with a true diva supermodel if ever I saw one, former Flemington VRC champion Rogan Josh at our Herald Sun cover shoot yesterday.
- Working with my favorite munchkin, Veronica Chu, in the land down under!
- About to take my first ever helicopter to the Melbourne Cup with Flemington VRC and Veronica Chu!!
- And we’re here at Flemington VRC Melbourne Cup! My dress is by Peter Pilotto, hat by Nerida Winter. Styled by the amazing Kate Gaskin, makeup by the fantastical Veronica Chu. It takes a village…
- Sat with the always fabulous Dita Von Teese as we judge the Myer Fashion On The Field competition at the Flemington VRC Melbourne Cup.
- Sat with my girl Kate Upton while waiting for the race!
- My look for the Flemington VRC Oaks Lunch is a Moschino suit, Philip Treacy hat and accessories by Myer! #OaksDay